Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: I got the Ozzy fig yesterday

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    In my delirious joy over getting a package from the Pappys, I forgot to post this. The damn clamshell is just HUGE !! I debated a lot last night on whether to open it or not and decided not to since it's totally set up in the clamshell. A great figure.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    why not get a second and have both open and MOC? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by toymank:
    why not get a second and have both open and MOC? [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How about a $461 repair bill on the wife's car? That slowed me down a bit.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Killer isn't he?? He's a bit smaller than I thought he's be, but the base makes up for that.
    That base is huge! I ended up getting 2 like I do with most music figures. So one of mine is opened happily giving off NTS like no tomorrow.
    No wonder he's a werewolf, he was chemically altered by the NTS! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by sculpey:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toymank:
    why not get a second and have both open and MOC? [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How about a $461 repair bill on the wife's car? That slowed me down a bit.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">awww quit whining! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool Sculp!!

    How about a pic?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Pic ?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    ...FREE OZZY! [img]mad.gif[/img]

    ...let him out of the package! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

    ...ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA! [img]mad.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Man! I'm lovin that fig! I didn't even have to hang it on the wall, the bubble's so big, I just set it on a shelf! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Pic!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •